If you see your club on the app but can’t book courts please try these troubleshooting tips:
- If you are not currently logged in with your user profile:
- Navigate to the main menu (three bars icon)
- Tap on the profile picture
- Tap on "Log in/Sign up” and follow the onscreen instructions to log in with your GotCourts user account or through a linked Facebook or Google+ account. If you don’t have an account yet you may also create a new one by tapping on “Sign up” or connect your Facebook or Google+ account.
- If you are not allowed to play at the time of the attempted booking:
It may be that you have reached the maximum number of concurrent active reservations or the club’s policy does not allow your player category to book at the chosen time.
Check the number of active reservations you have and try a different time or day.
- If no courts are available at the chosen time
Check the schedule of your club for a free slot and change the time of your booking. You can also try to see if another club nearby has any slots available at your preferred time!
- If you are not registered as a member of the club yet:
Contact the administrator of your club to confirm your GotCourts user account has been registered as a club member. You can find the contact details of your club from the clubs ‘About’ page in the app.