How much does GotCourts for one tennis facility cost?

Follow

In order to make use of GotCourts advantages, the facility needs to pay the annual license fee for each court that is activated on GotCourts. The prices can be seen in the current price list (https://www.gotcourts.com/de/forclubs).

When a tennis player books a court on your facility against payment using GotCourts, GotCourts charges a transaction fee in the amount of 5% of the original transaction. The remaining 95% are going to your facility.

Have more questions? Submit a request

Comments

Powered by Zendesk