- Is the court rental included in the GotCourts League Fee?
- In tennis, a match is over when a player has won two sets (best of three). Why, then, are three tie-break sets to 10 always played in the GotCourts League?
- Is the GotCourts League a real tennis format or a virtual online game?
- Why is it important that I have a complete profile on GotCourts?
- Do I have to accept a match invitation?
- How does the GotCourts League format work?
- How much does it cost to participate in the GotCourts League?
- How much does the GotCourts user account cost?
- Do I need a gaming license to participate in the GotCourts League?
- Where can I find the ranking of all tennis players in the GotCourts League?
- Who do I play GotCourts League matches against?
- Who are the proposed opponents?
- Where can I play GotCourts League matches?
- Which match results can I enter?
- Can I play a mode other than the three Champions Tie Breaks in the GotCourts League?
- Does a GotCourts League match count for the Swiss Tennis Ranking?
- How does the GotCourts League rating work?
- I completed a challenge and won a prize. How do I get my prize?
- What are the Regular Season and the Final Season?
- Do Covid-19 protection concepts also apply to GotCourts League matches?